Yoga In The Air: Aerial Yoga Workshop
Sunday, August 12, 16:30 to 18:30
Come fly, Yogis! Join Winnie Au at Little Mandarin Yoga for a 2-hour aerial yoga workshop.
Aerial Yoga is a combination of traditional yoga postures with skilful manoeuvres using the support of fabric in space. Come learn to move in the air with confidence and grace as you gain strength in a supportive environment. Learn about the benefits of Aerial Yoga here.
In this workshop you will:
- Enjoy the benefits of supported inversions on the hammock - relieving compression in the spine and joints;
- Learn to safely move in and out of both simple supported inversions and more complex postures;
- Build upper body and core strength, flexibility and coordination as we manoeuvre through the hammock;
- Deepen the awareness and connection to the body by aligning intelligently to the natural design of the human body;
- Have fun balancing between controlled and relaxed movements;
- Get to know yourself on a deeper level, whilst observing, exploring and embracing your inner child (and fear) through the practice.
All levels are welcome! Whether you are looking to give aerial yoga a try, or are wanting to deepen your regular practice, all you need is to come with a fresh mind, be ready to explore and have fun!