6-Week Beginners Yoga Course
The Second Intake Is Now Open For Registration
When: Every Saturday (starting July 28)
Time: 3.30-5.00pm (1.5 hrs)
1. $60 per week direct debit (total price of $360); OR
2. Upfront payment of $300 (save $60)
What’s included in the price?
- Six 1.5-hour dedicated course classes;
- Unlimited access to regularly scheduled mat yoga classes over the duration of the 6-week course;
- Detailed course review notes with pose infographics, and personalised tips/advice emailed out each week after class;
- Dedicated Facebook group for additional material and support; and
- BONUS: Receive one free aerial yoga pass to attend any of our aerial yoga classes if you share your experience or leave us a review towards the end of the course!
Week 1: Staying Grounded – Standing Postures
Week 2: Folding and Wringing It Out – Forward folds and Twists
Week 3: The Subtle Art of Balancing – Balancing Postures
Week 4: Airing Out the Heart – Heart Openers
Week 5: Building Strength Intelligently – Upper body and Core
Week 6: Putting It All Together – Sun Salutations
The detailed course outline will be emailed for preview before the course starts
The Building Blocks 6-week course is transformational! If you are a beginner, or want to really cement the proper technique for the foundation of all yoga poses then I would highly recommend this course!
Kelly is an amazing teacher, she always brings the most calm, nurturing and non-judgmental energy into the studio! I honestly could not recommend the Building Blocks course, or Little Mandarin enough!!
Love the studio and the people here. I'm taking the foundation yoga course which teaches you the poses and how to do them properly. I'm learning so much and Kelly, who teaches the class, is just so knowledgeable, kind and welcoming ! Highly recommended 🤗
Love the team at Little Mandarin. Knowledge, patient, passionate, and personal. Currently doing the yoga foundation course with Kelly, and have learnt so much dissecting posses to do them properly, as well as having a whole lot of fun! The course comes with very useful notes/slides and feedback which I found very useful to reinforce learnings. Would recommend =)
Currently taking the foundational yoga course and I am learning so much from my instructor Kelly! It’s always such a great atmosphere coming into class and the information we learn on every pose is so helpful in my own practice outside of the class! Really great class if you’re brand new to yoga or have been going to classes for a while! 10/10
Time does not suit you well? Please fill the form to let us know your preferred day and time. We will contact you as soon as we schedule the next intake.