***All new students must arrive 15 minutes before class and are required to fill out a NEW STUDENT registration form and sign a release waiver before class***
The recommended arrival time is 15 minutes before the advertised class start time, but a minimum of 5 minutes before the fully booked classes, workshops, and events in order to sign in and settle in to the studio. Please wear comfortable, breathable, exercise clothing that is not too loose. No phones please during the class (selfies only after class). Please be considerate of other students, do not wear heavy cologne or perfume, and mind your noise levels. No glass water bottles are allowed in the studio to prevent accidents.
When the class begins, the entrance will be locked for the security and safety purposes. The studio offers premium grade Manduka branded yoga mats and props. However, you are welcome to use your own yoga mat instead. Once a class, workshop, or event is full, reservations will be closed, and any interested students may add their name to the waitlist.
We do not encourage students to leave early from the class. We understand you may encounter unexpected issues or have personal preferences. If you do need to leave early for any reason, please exit the studio quietly so as not to disrupt other students.
Please notify the instructor if:
- You will be late.
- Must leave class early.
- Have any medical considerations or injuries.
- Prefer no hands-on adjustment.
- It is your first time doing yoga.
Studio Classes Terms and Conditions
Please read through our Terms and Conditions prior to attending your class.
- While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Little Mandarin is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Late entry will not be permitted.
- Little Mandarin is not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings. We recommend you refrain from bringing any valuable personal belongings to the studio.
- You can cancel your booking online up to 3 hours before the scheduled class start time. When you cancel your booking, your class credit will be refunded. The 3-hour cancellation limit allows us to offer your spot to a student on the waitlist. If you cancel less than 3 hours prior to the scheduled start time for the class, you will be charged for the class at the full rate.
- More than two non-cancellations, no show or absence in a given period may result in the suspension of your membership at the discretion of the studio.
- Little Mandarin has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- Our Intro Offer is only available on your first visit to the studio.
- Bookings are to be made via the "Mindbody" app, "Little Mandarin Yoga Studios" app, website or at the studio.
- Little Mandarin does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes and workshops.
- Passes and memberships cannot be shared unless it is stated as a shared-pass. Anyone found to be sharing their pass or membership will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
- Payment needs to be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
- Gift memberships are not redeemable for cash.
- Students are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if they are in any doubt about their ability to engage in exercise. Participating in any form of exercise at our studio is done entirely at your own risk.
- You understand that classes at Little Mandarin may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms and conditions.